Hansson Law is a full supplier of legal services within construction projects – on the developer side, the contractor side as well as the project planning side – and at all stages of the construction project; whether it is in the initial contract phase, the subsequent implementation phase, step-by-step construction phases or the termination and settlement phase.
According to our experience, the key to agile projects is a solid and customized contract, hands-on management during the construction period, clear advice and use of commercial insight and industry understanding.
We assist all actors within a construction project, and we have broad experience with everything from small projects in construction, reconstruction and rehabilitation of commercial buildings and private homes to larger and more complex and long-lasting construction projects with considerable value in circulation.
We assist both Norwegian and international clients with their needs within construction projects.
We have broad experience in dealing with disputes, whether they arise in connection with the implementation of a construction contract or after the termination of the contract, and we regularly argue before the courts in construction disputes.
Our assistance can typically be:
- Use and adaptation of commercial standards and application of industry standards
- Identification of risks, contract performances and other key contract components
- Assessment of risk placement and distribution
- Supervisor function and general on-site consulting
- Project coordination
- Mapping of financing opportunities
- Interpretation and assessment of contract terms
- Closing and implementation of construction contracts
- Assistance with variation orders
- Handling of public conditions and regulations, including license assessments, application and permit processes etc.
- Final settlement
- Negotiations and contract meetings
- Placement of responsibility
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- International contracts