Ida C. Stavnes Høisæther
Mob.: +47 924 64 815
Tel.: +47 22 44 44 34 – 2
Ida is co-founding partner at Hansson Law. She is head of commercial and corporate, focusing on corporate, property, construction, commercial property, professional insurance and liability matters, contracts, claims and torts, litigation and dispute resolution. She is also experienced with bankruptcy and auditing.
Ida regularly handles dispute resolution and litigation, and is frequently litigating before the courts. She has both Norwegian and international clients.
Ida is in charge of Hansson’s trainee program with the University of Oslo.
Ida wrote master thesis on «the relationship between directors liability and auditors professional liability in companies with limited liability – with focus on divisions of duties», and specialized in corporate law, individual labor law and maritime law; liability and insurance.
Ida is also managing director of Stavnes Forvaltning AS, a company delivering services within property management.
Norwegian, English. Swedish, Danish
- Member of the Norwegian Bar Association
- Member of International Practice Group
- «Procedural power of attorney – a legislative grey area?», Journal for family law, trusts and estate and child protection, nr. 2/ 2016 (Only in Norwegian)
- «Allocation of responsibility and liability between the directors and the auditor of companies with limited liability. With focus on annual accounts reporting and asset management», Nordic Journal for maritime law, nr. 2/ 2014 (Only in Norwegian)
- Master thesis on «the relationship between the directors liability and auditors professional liability i companies with limited liability – with focus on divisions of duties», DUO 2013 (Only in Norwegian)
Other relevant experience
- Property management
- Speaker at Juristenes Utdanningssenter (the primary seminar association for lawyers and jurists)
Insurance and liability matters